Are you a positive, customer-focused individual driven by a desire to create a meaningful impact? Real Property Management Express is seeking someone just like you! We’re in pursuit of driven, out-going, and goal-oriented individuals to join us in fulfilling our mission of ensuring our residents "love where they live."
Your Responsibilities as a Property Manager:
- Customer Service- Build and maintain strong relationships with residents, ensuring their needs are met and concerns are addressed promptly.
- Professional Development- Participate in required training.
- Upholding laws and regulations: follow and uphold Fair Housing laws and regulations to the fullest extent.
- Administrative Tasks: Maintain accurate records, files, and reports related to residents and property needs.
- Team Development - You will train, develop, and mentor service team members.
- Overseeing of day-to-day property operations- Rent collection, enforcing community policies and regulations consistently and fairly, showings, staying up-to-date with local market trends and competitors to make recommendations for rent pricing and property improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to identify and address issues that may arise during daily tasks.
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Property management experience desired, though not required.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently and on a team
- Technical savvy (ability to toggle between multiple browsers and systems using dual monitors)
- Availability Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm CST with additional availability for a rotating on-call schedule
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team as a Property Manager
Real Property Management Express is a rapidly growing company that provides substantial advancement opportunities and fosters a commitment to delivering excellent customer service to our clients. As one of the leading companies in the industry we manage over 3,500 residential units and specialize in A-class multifamily properties. We are in search of talented, dedicated individuals to join our team and contribute to the achievement of our mission.
Benefits & Pay
Compensation for the Property Manager position is a base pay of $38,000/annually.
Real Property Management Express offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time employees. Depending on eligibility, benefits include health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan and employer-paid short term and long term disability insurance.
If you have a strong passion for enhancing residents' satisfaction within their homes and wish to be a valuable team member of a dynamic team, then this position is the perfect fit for you!