Are you on the hunt for a dynamic opportunity that combines your skills as a manager, your interest in real
estate, and your customer service abilities?
Real Property Management has the perfect role for you as a Property Manager. You are the guardian of the
properties we manage, responsible for leading and supporting our team, helping clients understand their property performance, and ensuring the smooth operation of our properties.
If you are a good manager with an interest in real estate, we want you to join our collaborative team!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team as a Property Manager
As an employee at Real Property Management, you are part of a team responsible for property management operations. You’ll have an intimate understanding of what we do and a full
appreciation for the importance of the value we provide to our clients.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just tenants and toilets. You are the trusted advisor to
both property owners and the residents we serve. You’ll have regular contact with tenants, vendors, and owners to facilitate the smooth operation of our properties.
Your Responsibilities as a Property Manager
- Team Management - As the operational point of contact, you will be responsible for overseeing a team which could include a leasing agent, a maintenance coordinator, a maintenance technician, and more. You will need good people skills to ensure the work is getting done and the team morale is optimized.
- Educate & Advise Clients - You’ll educate the property owner on various aspects of property performance and help them see how Real Property Management goes above and beyond other companies in taking care of their properties. You will help them make decisions on rent pricing, expense management, and more.
- Hands-On - As the team leader, you will need to have the skills and willingness to dive in and conduct showings, process applications, and manage maintenance if your team is ever unavailable to do so.
- Property Performance - You will ensure property performance in a variety of key performance indicators, such as property occupancy, rent delinquency, budget variance, maintenance management, and property marketing.
To Be Successful in this Role
- You view every interaction as an opportunity to personally improve and to build relationships.
- You’re good at customer service and good at performing under pressure.
- You have the patience to answer questions and take the time to thoroughly educate clients.
- You are diligent about note-taking and good at sticking to a process.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize your workload as circumstances change.
- You love to see a project succeed.
- Experience leading teams and experience in maintenance are preferred.
Job Requirements for the Property Manager Position
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- You must have a working knowledge of various computer software.
- You must have prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Pay
Compensation for the Property Manager position is an annual base pay of $48, 000. [plus, bonus based on
team performance. Bonuses are not guaranteed but paid on achieving specified efficiency targets.]
If you are passionate about business efficiency, managing resources, and working as part of a dynamic team, this is
the role for you!