Are you good with your hands? Do you love a job well done? Do you know what needs to be fixed? Do you take pride in your work?
Real Property Management has the perfect role for you as a Maintenance Technician. You will be responsible for providing a great resident experience by keeping the property looking great and working well. This could include pools, landscaping, exercise equipment, appliances, heating and cooling systems, overhead doors, and lighting (just to name a few).
Furthermore, individual apartments will need repairs, painting, and cleaning between tenants and during residency. You will be responsible for ensuring that the property shines.
If you are good at keeping things working and looking good, we want you to join our collaborative team!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team as a Maintenance Technician
As an employee at Real Property Management, you are a part of a collaborative team. You will be responsible for handling work orders in an efficient, punctual, and respectful manner.
You will get to put your skills to work in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
Our focus is on building relationships, not "tenants and toilets". We want our residents to love where they live and our owners to love their investment. This means we need team members who take pride in their work and their customer service.
Your Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician
- Property Maintenance - You will provide maintenance work which could include: general maintenance; light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting; light groundskeeping; light appliance installation/maintenance; trash/large object disposal; pool maintenance, and more.
- Customer Service - As a front line service team member, we want you to take pride in your appearance and how you interact with residents. A smile is part of the uniform.
- What Can Be Improved? - When you visit a property for a work order, you will have an opportunity to see other items that can be improved. This helps our residents love where they live and provides a view into property maintenance that helps our property owners improve the property.
To Be Successful in this Role
- You love a job well done.
- You enjoy maintenance and working with your hands.
- You’re good at troubleshooting.
- You are patient with customers and team members, and willing to take time to explain things in terms they can understand.
- You are punctual and honest.
- Familiarity with maintenance and/or trade work (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc) are a plus!
Job Requirements for the Maintenance Coordinator Position
- Experience in maintenance and/or a trade craft (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, masonry, etc).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Digital literacy and ability to use a smartphone.
Benefits & Pay
Compensation for the Maintenance Technician position is a base pay of $23.00/hour.
If you are passionate about helping people live in a well-maintained home and working as part of a dynamic team, this is the role for you!