Are you great at keeping things organized?
Do you love supporting people and being needed?
Does the idea of supporting an executive team excite you?
If so, the Executive Assistant position may be for you.
Your mission as an Executive Assistant is to unlock the potential of our organization by empowering the executive team.
As an Executive Assistant you will be the right hand to the CEO, maximizing the leadership team productivity by tackling administrative tasks, personal tasks, and special projects that nobody else can do.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have:
- Knowledge - you embrace the company culture, including mission, vision, values, systems, products, services, and the leadership team.
- Timeliness - you are punctual, you treat communication with urgency, you are super responsive, and you do what you say you will do.
- Emotional intelligence - you can relate to different personalities, you are capable of delivering messages of great significance with poise and tact.
- Honesty - you are honest, forthright, and authentic.
- Discretion - you can be an impenetrable vault. You are able to manage confidential and sensitive information with great discretion.
- A heart for service - you know that the EA role is a service position in the truest sense.
- A love of quality - as an extension of the leaders you serve, you must be able to understand and match their objectives, tones, and styles. You must love a job well done and have an eye for detail and a passion for completion.
- Strong communication skills - active listening, clear and concise communication, good writing skills, and good tonality in written/oral communication.
- Technology savvy - able to learn new software, and innovate enough to find new ways of using it.
- Administrative or Executive Assistant Experience
- Clean driving record & means of transportation.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize.
What Would You Actually Do?
- Manage day to day calendar(s) of the CEO.
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings, conferences, and presentations, helping the senior team to prepare for the meetings they are about to enter.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for meetings, presentations, and conferences, helping the executives to be adequately prepared for the meetings they are about to enter.
- Conduct through research, compile data, and prepare reports or presentations as required.
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion and integrity. This may include information about personnel, financials, and company initiatives.
- Proactively identify and anticipate the needs of executives, ensuring that they have the necessary resources and information to make informed decisions.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of special projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure seamless workflow and effective cross functional communication.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as managing correspondence, filing documents and organizing office supplies.
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- Dental and vision plans available
- Health insurance
- Real estate investing services (property management)
- A great, hard working team
- Opportunity for advancement
A Day in Your Life as an Executive Assistant:
You might start off by reviewing the calendar for the day to anticipate what your executive will need for the day. You will meet with your executive for a huddle to brief them on calendar changes, important meetings, urgent messages, and updates on projects. Then you will prioritize your own tasks, sending important messages, preparing materials, and guarding your executives’ time and attention. You may handle personal tasks, too, from shopping to picking kids up from school to overseeing effective management of investment real estate.