Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Real Estate Sales Role
Compensation: Top performers will earn between $68,000-82,000+ annually (base+commission)
Employment Type: Full-Time
RPM First Choice - Kansas is seeking a strong salesperson with a real estate background looking to join a great company.
Your days will be spent meeting with and prospecting owners of rental properties with the goal of helping them understand the power of working with a professional property manager like RPM First Choice - Kansas.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) at RPM First Choice - Kansas is responsible for making great first impressions with potential clients. All new leads and referrals will be introduced to the BDM so that they can ensure that they are a good fit for the company, and to communicate the unique capabilities and outcomes that RPM First Choice - Kansas delivers. Over time, the BDM will become a foundation of our most legendary customer success and service stories. The BDM is both a filter that saves the company from taking on misfit clients and a magnet that will attract perfect-fit clients for years to come.
- Respond to inbound leads quickly and effectively
- Execute outbound strategy and continuously develop new relationships with key partners
- Meet with, and educate, qualified prospects on our residential management services
- Qualify and convert prospects into clients for our service
- Complete the necessary forms and paperwork to onboard new properties
- Manage a robust and dynamic pipeline within our CRM with current notes and statuses
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate laws
- Build relationships with prospects and nurture them to create new property management opportunities
The right candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Great Listener
- Clear Communicator (on phone, over email and in person)
- Emphasizes effort
- Growth mindset
- Open to constructive feedback
- Resourceful to set and achieve goals
- Team Player
- Fast Learner
- Real Estate or investment experience is preferred
Here are some benefits of joining RPM Kansas:
- You’ll be selling the best product in town:
- While there are many property management companies, we have invested the time to design a uniquely attractive product that the market is looking for.
- This role is a full-time position for a results-driven person that requires a self-directed and committed professional.
- You will be offered an abundance of training, coaching and mentorship on industry best practices and sales skill development.
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for advancement within the network of providers
- Company car for use
- Company provided cell phone
- Company provided laptop
Qualified candidates will have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license to attend meetings and events.