Business Development Manager
Are you on the hunt for a dynamic opportunity that combines your skills as an educator, business developer, and opportunity-seeker?
Real Property Management Platinum has the perfect role for you as a Business Development Manager. You’ll play a crucial part in educating residential property owners about the benefits of working with Real Property Management. You’ll nurture prospects and showcase how our company stands out from the rest. We are residential property managers serving the Fresno, Clovis and surrounding areas.
If you have a natural talent for teaching and a strong drive to seek out new opportunities and control your income, we want you to join our collaborative team!
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team as a Business Development Manager
As an employee at Real Property Management, you are part of a team and will be interacting and involved with operations and other aspects of the business. You’ll have a solid understanding of what we do and a full appreciation for the importance of what we provide to our clients.
You aren’t on your own to figure out the best process and strategies to grow the business. We’ll provide you with all the training you need to support your success.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just closing a sale. You are the trusted advisor. You’ll make sure that our clients are a good fit and that the relationship is set up for long-term success.
Your Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Nurture Leads - As the first point of contact for incoming leads, you will meet with property owners, visit properties, and establish and build long-term relationships from executing the contract to renewal at the end of the term.
- Educate Prospective Clients - You’ll educate the property owner on the value of working with a property manager and how Real Property Management goes above and beyond other companies in taking care of a client’s properties. You’ll be developing and presenting sales proposals for clients on how we can address their needs and make their life easier.
- Close New Clients - Follow our process to ensure the client is set up for success when they execute a management agreement with us.
- Identify New Opportunities - Because you’ve built trust with our clients, you’ll secure additional opportunities and properties from our existing client base. You’ll also be networking and creating new opportunities with prospects in the local community.
To Be Successful in this Role
- You view every interaction as an opportunity to grow relationships and identify new business.
- You’re flexible and willing to meet with customers when they are available, whether late in the day or on weekends.
- You’re willing to learn everything you can about property management and the full process of how we do it at Real Property Management.
- You have the patience to answer questions and take the time to thoroughly educate potential clients.
- You are diligent about follow-up and documenting details in the CRM.
- You stay focused on the right activities to achieve your closing goals.
- You have the hunger and drive to do what it takes to find new leads and business.
- Familiarity and prior experience with property management and leasing are a plus!
Job Requirements for the Business Development Manager Position
These are the minimum requirements to be considered for this position.
- You must have a valid Real Estate License before starting in this role.
- You must have a working knowledge of various computer software and past experience actively using and updating a CRM.
- You must have prior experience in a client-facing sales or customer service role.
Benefits & Pay
Compensation for the Business Development Manager position is a base pay of $40,000 plus commission on closed contracts. Your commission is dependent on your ability to nurture and close deals.
Base salary of $40,000 annually.
If you are passionate about driving business growth, educating clients, and working as part of a dynamic team, this is the role for you!